Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Racism Vs. Discrimination

Jared:

(The last customer I had called me a faggot, hopefully the next customer is nice and normal...)

Customer service Jared speaking, how can I help you?

Idiot:

Um like hi, how can you help me? HOW CAN YOU HELP MEEEEE???

Jared:

(OW my freaking ear! I didn't know a man could squeal that high)

Yes, I asked how I can help you.

Idiot:

Oh, I will tell you, how you can help me. You totally forgot my dipping sauce. YOU ALWAYS FORGET MY DIPPING SAUCE!


Jared:

(Awww his life is so rough, little bitch)

Oh my sir, I am so so sorry. That is quite unfortunate. Would you like us to rush that dipping sauce out to you immediately?

Idiot:

UNFORTUNATE?! Damn right it's unfortunate! You will not only rush out my dipping sauce, you will also send me a new pizza.

Jared:

I am sorry, but I am not going to send you out a new pizza for a missing dipping sauce. That is an unreasonable request. I can either put a five dollar credit on your account or send out your dipping sauce. 

Idiot:

This is unacceptable! You are refusing to help me, you are being racist!

Jared:

(GAAAA! That's it I'm hanging myself with my headset cord!)

I don't know even know where to start. First! I am not refusing to help you, I have given you options to choose from. You have not chosen from those said options. Second! How am I being racist? I can't see your skin color through the phone cord!

Idiot:

Skin color?? What are you talking about? You are being racist because you hate gay people. 

Jared:

Sigh, you mean discriminating not racism. Gay is not a race. I had no idea you are gay, also I am gay. Either way, why are we talking about our sexual orientation? Do you want your dips or not?

Idiot:

You are totally just back pedalling! You just don't want to get in trouble for being racist against me. You aren't gay, you just said that so I won't complain.

Jared:

I work for a pizza company, I don't need to defend my sexuality. I am putting a credit on your account.

Idiot:

Fine whatever! I am so going to the news!

Jared:

Excellent I will put on a suit.

Idiot:

Bitch!

Jared:

Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment