Thursday, 3 January 2013

Meat Wings

Jared:

Wow it hasn't been busy, what a great day. *Beep*

Customer Service Jared speaking.

Meaty Guy:

Hi I would like to place an order please.

Jared:

(Wow he's so polite how nice)

May I have your phone number and address please?

Meaty Guy:

It is 555-555-5555 and my address is 555 Evergreen Terrace

Jared:

(Wow he didn't give me any issues, how nice, what a great day)

Meaty Guy:

I would like to order some wings please.

Jared:

(Aww he said please, how nice, that is so rare)

Of course sir, how many would you like?

Meaty Guy:

I would like a box of forty wings here, I see in your flyer they are 19.99.

Jared:

(Wow he even did his homework before ordering.)

That is correct sir, what flavour would you like?

Meaty Guy:

I would like the meat flavoured wings please.

Jared:

Huh?

Meaty Guy:

The meat flavoured wings please.

Jared:

(I slam my face into the palm of my hand)
I don't understand. All the flavours are meat. They are all chicken wings. You need to choose what type of sauce you would like on your "meat wings"

Meaty Guy:

I want the fucking meat fucking flavoured fucking wings okay?

Jared:

(So much for the nice guy)

There is no such thing as meat flavour okayyyyy? Do you want bbq, teriyaki, hot or breaded?

Meaty Guy:

Are you fucking stupid, I want the meat flavour!!! I can't be anymore clear boy!

Jared:

Listen boy! There is no such thing as meat flavour! Do you mean you want the wings with no sauce and no breading?

Meaty Guy:

YES! That's what I have been saying!

Jared:

NO YOU HAVENT!!! GAAAA I HATE MY LIFE!! Your order will be out to you in, oh who cares whenever it gets there. Good bye!!!!

Meaty Guy:

You don't have to get so mad, they're just wings man. Have a pleasant night.

Jared:

GAAAAAAAAA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment